Semiconductor Machinery Documentation
Semiconductor process machinery requires several types of certification, depending on how and where it is sold and installed. The manual must also be compliant to get certified:
- General compliance: manuals must comply with directives in NFPA, UL, and other standards
- Shipping to top tier companies such as IBM or Sandia requires a SEMI® Certification which also includes manuals.
- Shipping to Europe requires a CE Mark Certification which also has manual standards.
When I write your manuals and help systems, I'll do it right the first time. I can also review and rewrite your existing manuals for compliance.
When you are ready to sell, install or refurbish machinery, you can get a quick and easy inspection and certification at Abstraction Engineering.
Software Documentation at the speed of DevOps
Cloud and SaaS software have special documentation needs. The documentation needs to stay current with sprints and releases under development. Documentation done right prevents customer frustration and support overwhelm. I write manuals, help systems, and wikis that go straight in the repository with your code, keeping every version coherent.
Get quality results from remote teams in a timely manner
A recent survey conducted by Sococo, illustrates that the top issue among distributed cross-cultural teams is miscommunication about requirements, followed by different views on quality at number four.
One of the best practices for managing an offshore team require a good functional specification with clear conformance metrics and milestones. Let me help you develop those, so that ambiguity is eliminated. A good spec is useful not only for offshore development, but any customer focused development, whether internal or external, Agile or not.
Philip Crosby put it like this:
- Quality is defined as conformance to customers’ requirements
- The system for improving quality is prevention
- The performance standard is zero defects: a commitment to conform to requirements
- The measurement of quality is the price of quality.
Training Sites and Materials: Commercial or Internal
Information coming soon!