SO Many Contact Options!
- Chat bubble on the bottom right to leave a message or start a conversation.
- If I am online, there will be a chat widget on the left-middle and you can chat with me live.
- Click here to find help or start a support ticket.
- Phone on the bottom left to call or leave a voicemail
- A Chat Bot is starting on the right to answer basic questions
- Contact form below
- Contact info on business card below
- Appointment Scheduling below
- Just order a service: such as web hosting, care plans, technical support time or consulting calls by clicking here.
If you don’t get me right away, I will return the contact ASAP.
“Technology alone is not enough. It’s technology married with the liberal arts, married with the humanities, that yields us the results that make our hearts sing.”
– Steve Jobs
John is a Silicon Valley native, and a well-rounded generalist in business and technical communications with web media and IT skills. He specializes in B2B content marketing, technical documentation, websites and hosting, as well as generalized consulting and tech support.
He has always been a writer, an electronics/computer hobbyist, tweaker of code, system admin and multimedia producer. John is owned by a spoiled cat named Polka Dot.
You can see his odd work history that serves as a resume on LinkedIn.
I specialize in Silicon Valley
Start-ups, SaaS, DevOps, IT, Medical IT, SEMI R&D, Manufacturing, and Safety
Other Specialties: Media Creators: Turn your reach up to 11!: Podcasters, Musicians, Authors, Publishers, Photographers, Video Producers, Studios Educators: Teachers, ESL Teachers, Course Creators, Coaches
But aside from my B2B specialties, I have created websites and marketing materials for many other businesses – talk to me about yours!